Pride Victory 10.2 4-Wheel Electric Scooter
Pride Victory 10.2 4-Wheel Electric Scooter
- SECURE PAYMENT
- 15-DAY RETURN POLICY
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 52.25" turning radius
- Up to (U1) 11 miles per charge, (40AH) 13.5 miles per charge
- Standard front basket
- Frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route, Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless black vinyl hinge seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- HCPCS Code: K0801 Group 1 Heavy Duty
- Top Speed: 5.20 mph
- Drive Range: 11.00 miles
- Drive Range: 13.50 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 64.5 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 163.5 lbs.
Overview of the Victory 10.2 4-Wheel
The newly re-designed Victory 10.2!
The latest updates to the ever-popular Victory line from Pride are here! Pride has re-designed the Victory to accentuate its already great style with some new features to enhance its performance. The new modern tiller brings you the convenience of an additional storage area and built-in cup holders. The tiller improvements also includes a handy USB charging port to re-power your cell phone while riding around during a busy day. New frosted LED headlights will focus on the path ahead to help guide you on your way.
Personal comfort and positioning have been enhanced with your choice of options between an 18” or 20” wide seat which swivels 360 degrees and locks at each 90 degree. To assist with reaching the tiller within a comfortable distance, the seat can slide forward and backward to cater to the user's need. Instead of stooping and bending your back to reach the battery charging port on previous models, the new charging port is conveniently located on the tiller so it’s easy to reach. Even the tires are made to make your life easier. The tires are non-scuffing, solid, and flat-free. So no need to worry about the tires with air or being stranded due to a flat. Taking apart your scooter for transport is also a breeze with Pride’s easy feather-touch disassembly for the body of the Victory.
What Makes This Different
The sturdy and stable Victory 10.2 4-wheel is one of the few scooters in its price range with a generous 400 pound weight capacity to accommodate more users. The standard seat slides forward and back, like an automobile seat would, allowing you to adjust to your perfect position. Additionally the seat swivels 360 degrees for easy on and off access. The seat swivel has the ability to lock at each 90 degree interval for easily entering and exiting at any direction.
Why We Like It
The Victory is a scooter that covers all the bases. A scooter that has the size to handle the outdoors, but is also compact and nimble enough to navigate inside your home. The Feather-Touch disassembly system allows you to take the scooter apart without difficulty so it can be transported in a trunk or cargo area of a vehicle when needed. A 47” overall length will accommodate taller users who typically have to get much bigger scooters that are not able to be disassembled or used indoors. The 400 pound weight capacity allows for a much greater range of users that are able to enjoy the Victory.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
With Free Curbside delivery and standard options, this scooter leaves the warehouse within 24 business hours. If you select White Glove Delivery, expect an additional 1 – 2 business days before it leaves the warehouse. Orders including the High-Back Seat or other custom options will take a few additional days to leave the warehouse.
Full Sized Scooters ship via freight carrier with Free Curbside Delivery. The scooter is brought to your home but is not brought inside or removed from the box. This will be a large heavy item, so it is best to have someone there to help you bring it in and set it up.
- Cincinnati: 513-766-9867