HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE AND CAN I GET EXPEDITED DELIVERY ?
- We do same day deliveries including white glove service or the delivery can be setup according to your convenience at your chosen location even if it is at a hospital or a hotel.
- We will also pick up the medical rental equipment from your designated location at the end of the rental or before it if need be.
WILL I GET INSTRUCTIONS ON OPERATING THE MEDICAL RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
Upon delivery, instructions will be given to you with a demonstration for operation. We will make sure you are able to use the knee caddy when delivery is completed. If for some reason you feel this is not for you then please contact us immediately so that we can coordinate a more appropriate solution.WHAT IF I WANT TO RETURN THE MEDICAL RENTAL EQUIPMENT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SUIT ME OR I'M UNABLE TO USE IT.
We will ensure that the product is perfect in every aspect and usable by you, but if you see a fault then please get in touch immediately.
- If you call us after three days of the initial rental date for a replacement, you will be responsible for transportation cost for the replacement rental equipment ($35).
- If you want to cancel the order after having received the rental equipment then you will be responsible for the transportation cost to and from your location ($65).
You could confirm it over the phone or via the check out on the website. Please mention the start date and preferred time in the message box on the checkout page.WHAT IF THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT STOPS WORKING OR MALFUNCTIONING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY RENTAL PERIOD?
We will replace the rental equipment within 24 hours at no extra cost to you.DO YOU DELIVER WHEELCHAIRS, KNEE WALKERS AND ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTERS TO CONVENTION CENTERS, HOTELS, AIRPORTS?
Yes. We will decide on a designated spot to meet you at the location of your choice and deliver the medical rental equipment there.
- Some insurance companies may cover some or part of the cost of the rental or purchase of medical equipment.
- You will need to check with your particular insurance company to determine if they provide any reimbursement for the particular product.
- We are considered an out of network provider with insurance carriers.
- Every insurance plan is different. So if you would like to verify coverage, please follow these steps:
I. Get diagnosis code(s). This is something that your doctor uses to identify injury or surgery. Someone at your doctor’s office will be able to provide it for you.
II. Know the insurance code for the medical equipment desired.
III. Call the phone number on the back of your insurance card.
IV. Inquire with the representative using product HCPC code to see if that particular product is covered by your plan.
V. If there is coverage, find out the amount or percentage that is covered.
VI. Ask if there are any special requirements for coverage such as a rental vs. a purchase or an in network provider.
WHEN IT’S TIME TO SUBMIT FOR REIMBURSEMENT, SEND YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY THE FOLLOWING 3 DOCUMENTS:
Final Bill with the product code and price.
We will e-mail you a letter of medical necessity that will have to be filled and signed by your physician.
A prescription that will also be provided by your physician. Make sure the Doctor states the product and the diagnosis on the prescription.